BLEACHERS BREW EST. MAY 2006

Someone asked me how my blog and newspaper column came to be titled "Bleachers Brew". It's like this, it's an amalgam of sorts of two things: The bleachers area in the stadium/arena where I used to sit when I would watch baseball, football, and basketball games and Miles Davis' great jazz album Bitches Brew. That's how it got culled together. I originally planned on calling it "The View from the Big Chair" that is a nod to Tears For Fear's second album, Songs from the Big Chair. So there.

Monday, November 29, 2010

Ateneo Blue Eaglets news

The Ateneo Blue Eaglets team competing in the MMBL: Anton Asistio, Fran Asuncion, Ged Austria, Gabe Capacio, Jeo Consunji, Mark Gamboa, Jay Javelosa, Anjo Labadan, Kiefer Lim, Kris Porter, Mio Puno, Paolo Quiogue, Tomas Ramos, Thirdy Ravena, Kyle Suarez, Lambert Tenorio, and Bolek Vitangcol. The team is now coached by Joe Silva. The Blue Eaglets are now competing in the Metro Manila Basketball League where they currently have a 2-2 record. Will see if I can get their sked.

No comments:

Post a Comment